OVERVIEW: Prep: 15 min.
- 16 frozen Banquet® Chicken Nuggets
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 8 large white tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- Prepare chicken nuggets in microwave according to package directions; keep warm and set aside.
- Stir together drained tomatoes, barbecue sauce and dressing in small bowl; set aside.
- Divide lettuce between four serving plates.
- Spoon tomato mixture evenly over lettuce; sprinkle evenly with corn.
- Top each salad with 4 reserved chicken nuggets.
- Sprinkle with broken tortilla chips. Serve immediately.