- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 (2.1 oz. each) Nestlé® Baby Ruth® Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 15”x10” jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Spread dough evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with Baby Ruth®; press in lightly.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.