- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 cup fresh snow pea pods, strings removed, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (15 oz.) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- Empty contents of pasta pouch (from salad mix) into 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of boiling water.
- Gently boil uncovered for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Mix contents of seasoning pouches in large bowl (from salad and soup mixes), the sugar, oil, vinegar, water and soy sauce.
- Stir in pasta, coleslaw mix, pea pods, almonds and oranges.
- Coarsely crush dry noodles (from soup mix); stir into pasta mixture just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.