- 1 (7.2 oz.) pouch Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 Tbsp. Clover Valley® All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- Assorted gel food colors
- Assorted sprinkles, decorating sugars or edible glitter
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl, mix cookie mix, flour, oil and water until soft dough forms.
- On work surface sprinkled lightly with flour, roll dough into 8" x 6" rectangle, about 1/4" thick.
- Use small knife to cut cookies into twelve 2" squares, 4 rows across and 3 rows down.
- Place cookies 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until edges are set and lightly golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Place 1/3 cup of the frosting in resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Cut small tip off one bottom corner of bag.
- Divide remaining frosting among several small bowls; color with food colors.
- Frost cookies with colored frosting and decorate as desired.
- Use frosting in bag to pipe bows on cookies to look like presents.
Use #SpreadCheer and share a sweet surprise with Betty Crocker™ and Rubbermaid®. Place holiday cookies in Rubbermaid® TakeAlongs®, dress up with ribbon, and share a thoughtful gift with family and friends this holiday season.